Scheduling Your Project: Timely scheduling can eliminate problems of production bottlenecks; it helps facilitate the timely procurement of necessary supplies and materials. This helps insure the completion of your project as soon as possible. Please contact 586-846-4273 to discuss your how RC Finishing can assist you.
Standard Turnaround Time: We pride ourselves on excellence and always strive to get your project done as soon as possible without sacrificing quality.Turnaround time will be approximately 7-10 business days after receiving the requested Purchase Order.
Minimum Order: Because we are a production facility, doing smaller jobs requires us to break down the production line and reset it frequently. We have a strict $250.00 minimum order/base charge for small projects.
Rush Orders: This will provide your company with extra negotiating power when critical deadlines need to be met. Rush orders are available and assigned with agreement when:
- A deadline is requested that is shorter than the "standard turnaround time" available during scheduled production.
- It requires us the reschedule production to meet your deadline.
- It forces unscheduled overtime during the work week.
- It must have an approved Purchase Order.
- A minimum of an additional 25% will be added to the total bill
- All Rush Order Requests, depending on difficulty, size of the job and possible weekend production are subject to additional charges.
- All Rush Order Requests must be approved by RC Finishing, LLC.
- RC Finishing will do everything in its power to complete Rush Order requests. We are not liable for "Acts of God", such as building damages, power outages and things of this nature.
Please Complete the Rush Order Request Form (here)
Color Development and Sample Procedure: Many companies outsource their color development to paint suppliers. RC Finishing has a master color match specialist on site with a complete color lab; thus, saving your company time and money.
In order to provide you with the best color development and sample; we will need these from you:
- Raw pieces of wood (2 sample pieces for RC and however many you need) at least 11x12 in size each.
- Your color chip, name etc.
- Customer MUST(when excepted) sign off on the backside of the sample or by email or text ( web correspondence of approved sample will be considered accepted.)
- Verbal correspondence will not be accepted.
- Once a purchase order is received, we will put your project on the schedule.
Disclaimer "A color sample is a representation of the wood supplied. Changes made in the wood selection will further variations in color. Wood is a natural material and variations will occur in color, grain variation, figure and character marks. Because wood naturally ages, keep sample in a dark climate controlled environment and discard one year afterof accepting sample. Finished pieces may vary slightly from accepted sample, and no guarantee can be made of an exact match."
NSF Check Policy: There will be a $25 administrative charge per returned check, plus any additional fees/charges made by the bank.
Payment Methods: Check and ACH deposits
Please make all checks out to :
RC Finishing, LLC
22640 Fifteen Mile Rd.
Clinton Township, MI 48035
- Payments are expected within 10 days of a completed project unless other arrangements have been set up and approved by the Office Manager.
- A monthly accruing 3% late fee applies to all invoices the day after the due date